top of page
Leonardo da Vinci
Click on the correct answer.
5. When he was a teenager, Leonardo was trained in Florence by the well-known artist:
6. Leonardo painted the fresco known as The Last Supper.
7. Leonardo painted the famous portrait called Mona Lisa.
In Italian it is known as:
la Gioiosa la Gioconda
8. What is the name of the drawing below?
10. Name the painting below:
11. Name the painting below:
12. Name the painting below:
13. Name the painting below:
15. In which place is Leonardo laid to rest?
Pisa, in Italy
Amboise, in France
Montpellier, in France
16. What is the name of the painting below?
17. Who is believed to have drawn the portrait of Leonardo below?
18. What is the name of the painting below?
19. What is the name of the painting below?
20. The painting known as Virgin of the Rocks has two versions. Where are they kept?
London and Paris
Florence and Parma
21. One of the following statements is false. Which one is it?
It is believed that Leonardo was left-handed.
Leonardo loved animals and it is believed he was vegetarian.
Leonardo was married.
Leonardo's parents were not married.
22. The painting below is named The Baptism of Christ. Leonardo painted it in collaboration with which other artist?
23. One of the following statements is false. Which one is it?
Leonardo drew plans for the invention of flying machines.
Leonardo wrote and sketched detailed studies of human and animal skeletons and anatomy.
A bridge exists in Norway, constructed in 2001 and based on a design by Leonardo.
Leonardo's middle name was Giovanni.
25. The following statement is believed to have been said by whom?
There has never been another man born in the world who knew as much as Leonardo, not so much about painting, sculpture and architecture, as that he was a very great philosopher.
The French King, Francis I
Italian artist, Michelangelo
26. Name the painting below.
bottom of page