Leonardo da Vinci
Click on the correct answer.
6. Leonardo painted the fresco known as The Last Supper.
In Italian it is called:
7. Leonardo painted the famous portrait called Mona Lisa.
In Italian it is known as:
la Gioiosa la Gioconda
8. What is the name of the drawing below?
9. Leonardo moved to France and became a good friend of which French King?
Francis I Louis XIV
10. Name the painting below:
11. Name the painting below:
12. Name the painting below:
13. Name the painting below:
16. What is the name of the painting below?
17. Who is believed to have drawn the portrait of Leonardo below?
18. What is the name of the painting below?
19. What is the name of the painting below?
22. The painting below is named The Baptism of Christ. Leonardo painted it in collaboration with which other artist?
25. The following statement is believed to have been said by whom?
There has never been another man born in the world who knew as much as Leonardo, not so much about painting, sculpture and architecture, as that he was a very great philosopher.
The French King, Francis I
Italian artist, Michelangelo
26. Name the painting below.
27. Leonardo had an apprentice who was also a loyal and trusted assistant. Leonardo called him by which nickname?