Tutti a tavola!
Scegli le risposte corrette.
2. Pasta that is baked in the oven, such as lasagne, is called -
3. Le tagliatelle alla bolognese are long pasta ribbons that are -
4. The hard cheese that is grated and sprinkled over pasta dishes is called
7. Fish soup contains a mixture of fish, seafood, tomato and herbs. It is good for dunking bread.
This soup is called......
A. la zuppa inglese
B. la zuppa di pesce
11. A pizza that is folded over so that the toppings are kept inside is called -
13. Spaghetti alla carbonara is coated in -
15. 'Le melanzane' are a very popular vegetable in Italy.
'Le melanzane alla parmigiana' is the style of preparing this vegetable in the town of Parma.
What are le melanzane?
16. 'A ham sandwich' (made with a bread roll) is -
A. un panino al formaggio
B. un panino al prosciutto
A sandwich made from sliced bread is called -
A. un tramezzino
B. una torta salata