Facts About Italy
Fai clic sulle risposte corrette.
Click on the correct answers.
1. The capital city of Italy is Rome.
In italiano si dice:
A. Roma B. Romeo
7. The river that flows through Florence is called:
A. Arno B. Arnaldo
9. Which Italian artist painted the ceiling and the altar wall of the Sistine Chapel?
10. The river Tiber flows through Rome. In Italian, the river is called:
A. il Tremore
B. il Tevere
11. Which is the largest island of Italy?
A. Elba B. Sicilia
12. La Scala Santa - The Holy Stairs - are found in an area of Rome called:
A. Vaticano B. Laterano
14. The theatre in Milan called il Teatro alla Scala is famous for:
B. rock concerts
15. The city of Venice - Venezia - is famous for producing:
A. glass B. bricks
19. The Italian island that lies just south of the French island Corsica is:
A. Sicilia (Sicily)
B. Sardegna (Sardinia)